Begin Your College Experience Now!
Are you already looking forward to the challenge of college? Why not start right now. DSMCHS is 100% focused on college success. Students can earn up to 60 units of transferable college credit and finish high school in 4 years. Students at DSMCHS take a rigorous academic pathway in 9th and 10th grade and embark on full-time college in the 11th and 12th grade. You must attend starting in your 9th grade year to join the many students who desire the challenge of the Middle College experience.
Design Science Middle College High School is committed to student success by encouraging and motivating students to be college and career ready. Students are encouraged and supported in maintaining a high grade point average (GPA) in their educational endeavors.
- Academic Success and the College Experience: Design Science students have the opportunity to earn between 9 and 22 college credits per year. The class of 2017 took and passed the following baccalaureate level courses:
- 98% passed English 1A
- 94% passed a transferable math course
- 96% passed a science course
- 96% passed a visual-performing arts course
- 100% of graduating seniors received admission to a four-year university
- Collaboration with Fresno City College provides an opportunity to earn up to 60 transferable units to a UC, CSU or private university through dual enrollment courses.
- High Expectations Leads to High Rewards: Design Science Middle College has high expectations for students and provides the necessary academic planning and support to promote student success.
- 1102 E. University Avenue, Fresno, CA 93741
- (559) 489-2270
- Student Population: 270
- Grades: 9 – 12
- School Type: Magnet With Middle College Programs
- School Website: go.fresnou.org/designscience