Rise to The Challenge
Pride. That’s the feeling you get as you walk the campus of Edison High School. Pride in yourself, pride in your fellow students, and pride in your community. You know that you are at one of the top schools in the entire Central Valley–unmatched in academics and athletics-and that the opportunities to achieve are limitless.
Edison High is one of the top academic schools in the Central Valley. Our students know that they will be challenged academically and pushed a little harder to succeed. We offer a wide array of Advanced Placement courses, including courses offered at no other Fresno Unified school, including: AP Computer Science, AP Studio Art. AP Microeconomics, AP Music Theory and AP Physics C: Mechanics.
Pathways & Programs
- Biomedical Sciences & Technology Pathway: a Linked Learning pathway nationally recognized in STEM education broadening the students’ understanding of the careers and collegiate majors associated with the medical field.
- Computer Science Program: 4-year sequence of courses focusing on object oriented programming, scripting, and web and application design.
- Engineering Design & Development Pathway: a Linked Learning pathway emphasizing project-based learning through hands-on courses in CADD (Computer Aided Drafting and Design), Electronics, Robotics, and Manufacturing.
- Green Energy & Technology Academy: a California Partnership Academy providing skills and knowledge in the growing Energy and Utilities industry with unparalleled access to industry mentors and internships with the support of industry partner PG&E.
- 540 E. California Avenue, Fresno, CA 93706
- (559) 457-2650
- Student Population: 2,550
- Grades: 9 -12
- School Type: Traditional School With Pathway Programs
- School Website: go.fresnou.org/edison