(Respect Integrity Spirit Excellence)
McLane students experience a vast abundance of activities, clubs, athletics, and other positive engagements that play a tremendous part in their development. Building positive relationships with McLane students and their families is a top priority for teachers and administrators. Every plan created and/or action taken is done so with the objective of using education to improve student lives through academic, social, and emotional growth and success. Graduate with promise and return home in EXCELLENCE!
Create memories you will cherish for a lifetime and make the most of your high school learning experience. At McLane, you may join league championship athletics, student leadership, world language clubs, art clubs, band, Color Guard, choir, Hmong club, Black Student Union, Academic Decathlon, Key Club, Mock Trial, Folklorico Dance, Hmong Dance, Break Dance, K-Pop, robotics, Google Tech, and so much more.
Pathways & Programs
- Art Venture: an award-winning and nationally recognized California Partnership Academy offering students an engaging, art-driven education in art and graphic design.
- Educational Careers: a Linked Learning pathway preparing students for a career in education and child development by offering internships in roles such as a paraprofessional, tutor, and peer mentor while providing students with college preparatory academics for multiple options after graduation.
- Finance & Entrepreneurship: a Linked Learning pathway preparing students for a career in the areas of banking and business by offering internships in a financial institution as well as work-based learning opportunities in investments, business management, marketing and self-employment.
- Medical Education & Research: a Linked Learning pathway and NAF Academy preparing students for a career in health science and medical technology by offering real-world internship opportunities and an excellent college preparation academic program that provides multiple options upon graduation.
- Army JROTC: a program designed to teach students the value of citizenship, leadership, service to the community, personal responsibility, and a sense of accomplishment, while instilling in them self-esteem, teamwork, and self-discipline.
- 2727 N. Cedar Avenue, Fresno, CA 93703
- (559) 248-5100
- Student Population: 1,800
- Grades: 9-12
- School Type: Traditional school with Linked Learning pathway programs
- School Website: go.fresnou.org/mclane