Opportunities to Shine
A historic campus filled with music wafting through the corridors. Teachers committing to help you grow your talents and gain experiences to prepare you for a successful future. This is Roosevelt High School. Whether you have music, design, drama, sports in your blood or you find ways to serve your community. You’ll find unique opportunities to connect and shine at Roosevelt. Our goal is to help you succeed in academics, athletics, performances, and/or the program you choose to explore so you can become a well-rounded person who gets the most out of life.
Roosevelt is steeped in tradition and a legacy that continues to thrive today. Roosevelt graduates have continued on to become doctors, entertainers, community servants, teachers, designers, nurses and business owners, just to name a few, all with one main theme in common… they are Rough Riders. As we say at Roosevelt, “Once a Rough Rider, ALWAYS a Rough Rider!” We are TR!
Pathways & Programs
- Public Service: a NEW Linked Learning pathway providing students an introduction to Public Safety careers and experiences preparing students to serve and protect our community.
- Business Marketing Academy: a partnership with the IRS preparing students academically and vocationally for success in college and careers in a selected field.
- Careers in Education: a CTE program for students interested in working in the field of education, offering real-world educational opportunities for students to learn through meaningful work-based experiences.
- Health Pathways in Medicine: two Linked Learning pathways providing students with opportunities to gain knowledge and experience in patient care and sports medicine with the help of industry partner Community Regional Medical Center.
- Roosevelt School of the Arts: a magnet arts program where students come from all over the valley for the opportunity to receive in-depth specialized training in performing arts (dance, drama, vocal and instrumental music), visual arts (drawing, ceramics, fashion and design) and digital communication arts (animation, multimedia, graphic arts, video and production) from professionals in the field.
- 4250 E. Tulare Street, Fresno, CA 93702
- (559) 253-5200
- Student Population: 2,200
- Grades: 9 – 12
- School Type: Traditional school with pathway programs and a performing arts magnet school
- School Website: go.fresnou.org/roosevelt